Tuesday, March 16, 2010

7 Weeks and A Special Visitor

Today Ellie is 7 weeks old. The time is just flying by! I guess 7 is our new magic number because she slept 7 STRAIGHT HOURS last night! I put her down at 9:30 and she slept until 4:45 am. She ate, got a clean diaper, and slept again until around 7:30. We did the same thing once more and she napped again until 10:30 this morning! I love my little sleeper! I guess the big smile in her picture is because she was so well rested. I just love this smile!

My lifelong friend Emily Hefner came to visit yesterday. We went and ate sushi for lunch and drove around town because Emily is moving to Jackson! She is a speech pathologist and has taken a position at a nursing home in Humblodt. The position is a 3 month temporary job, so we drove around looking at apartments and such. Last night we ate Enchilada casserole and watched a little TV and caught up a little. Em got lots of time in with Ellie and was able to feed and snuggle with her. It was a short visit, but she will soon get to hang out whenever she wants!



Thanks for visiting Em!!! We love you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment