Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hello!

Okay, I think I am FINALLY feeling back to normal again.  I know..it's Wednesday but this past weekend just wore me out!  Not to mention that October is an extremely busy month for me at work.  Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining.  I love my job and am grateful to have it.  It's just a balancing act that I am still working on juggling.

On to more important things...pictures!


Ellie has changed so much in the last week it seems.  She is seriously so close to crawling. She is pulling up on everything so Don lowered her crib because she was about to literally jump out of it the other night.

Don's mom gave her this pumpkin and she loves it!  It sings "Monster Mash" and dances.  It is so cute!  He also just gave me the okay to order a new "big girl" car seat for my car.  We registered for one and received it, but still need another one.  I have a brand in mind that I want and they just happen to not be very cheap (of course) but I really think it's time and that makes me very sad!  She is just growing way too fast.

1 comment:

  1. Your lil girl is so cute! I love all the bows in her hair;)
    I noticed the dresser in one of your pictures. I think that is the same dresser we are thinking about getting. Is it from JCPennys? I wasn't sure about the color matching though. Are you pretty happy with it?

    ReplyDelete