Tuesday, October 5, 2010

36 weeks

I skipped a 35 week post last week since I did the 8 month post.  So here we are again, at 36 weeks!  I am afraid our little girl is still a tad bit under the weather.  She has had an upset tummy, fire red cheeks, she's not sleeping well and her nose is running like crazy!  I called the doc and they just said to watch her and give her Pedialyte.  I really think she's got more teeth coming through, but we will see.  I just hate to see her not feel well.  To TRY and make her feel better I decided to play a little dress up today.  Here she is!


I don't really have much else to report other than I am not loving this jumper as much as I had hoped.  It's still too big and I am not in love with the smocking design.  Oh well.  That's probably why I got it so cheap!  Good thing is, Ellie can make almost anything look cute...don't ya think?!?!?!?


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment