Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The busiest weekend in history

  • Two weddings, a class reunion, a bridal luncheon, lunch with friends, the pumpkin patch, and dinner with more friends. 
  • Lots of hugs and kisses from grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, great aunts and cousins.  
  • A VERY tired Momma and Daddy and an extremely spoiled sweet little 8 month old baby girl.
Yep!  That about sums up our weekend!

I think I may still be too exhausted to explain what all went on this weekend, so I will just let the pictures do the talking.  We had a wonderful time at all of our festivities!  Full of lots of family and fun:)

Wedding #1 bridal luncheon 



Me and Rach with Maddie the flower girl


Greenfield Class of 2000!  ( I had to miss this, SO sad!)


Wedding #2 with the groom and Matt

Dad doing his infamous move "The Gator"!

The Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch!










There are more pictures, but I am tired!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment