Monday, May 24, 2010

I thought babies got ear infections!

So I noticed Saturday afternoon that the outside of my ear was a little sore. I brushed it off and tried to forget about it. Yesterday morning before church as I was getting ready, it really started throbbing. All I could think was, great. I was prone to ear issues when I was little, but I haven't any problems in years, and I defintely haven't been in a swimming pool yet this year. Last night and this morning it has been so bad that I can hardly chew or swallow. So I guess after Don gets home it's off to the Minor Med for me! Ugh no fun. I hate to turn this into a complaing post but it hurts! I am just glad it's me and not Ellie, although I am sure her time is coming.

And all this time I thought babies got ear infections!

No comments:

Post a Comment