Wednesday, May 26, 2010

4 months old!

Today is Ellie's 4 month birthday. That is really hard to believe. She is just growing before my eyes! This morning I had to be on the phone with my boss and I was soooo nervous she would get fussy or have a meltdown while we were going over my evaluation (which went excellent by the way) but she did great! I can't believe I have been with my company for 3 years. I love my job and it has really been the perfect fit for me, especially since Ellie was born. We get to spend lots of quality time together which I LOVE!!!

Anyway, we are busy getting ready for our beach trip! I can't wait to see her in her little swimsuits and cover-ups and I also can't wait to take millions of beach pictures! I am looking forward to some rest and relaxation too:) I am a little nervous about the long car ride with a 4 month old...but we are breaking it up halfway so we are hoping that will help. My parents gave us a dual screen DVD player for the car, so we will be playing lots of Baby Einstein DVD's I'm sure!

Be on the lookout next week for a beach trip post. I am not taking my laptop with me. I hope I survive, but I really don't want to be glued to the computer. I'd much rather spend lots of time with my sweet girl and her daddy!!

2 comments:

  1. Y'all are going to have so much fun! We are going in October..so maybe my colicky baby will be better! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see beach pictures! I know she will be adorable! And I really can't believe that she is 4 months old already!

    ReplyDelete