Friday, May 28, 2010

3 Month Pictures



I can't believe I am up this early blogging and Ellie is still sleeping, but I woke up when I heard her wiggling around on the monitor and by habit I checked facebook on my iPhone. When I looked at my notifications, I saw that our photographer had tagged me in some of her pictures! I couldn't believe she finished them so soon. Here are a few and if you want to see the rest, click here to go to her website. After you reach her homepage click contact, then click on current customers click here to view online proofs. The second box in the middle will say children, so click there. Then 7 boxes across look for Ellie-3 months and click there! The password is Pitt. I am very happy with how they turned out!

1 comment:

  1. Emily, these pictures are beautiful. Ellie is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete