Sunday, May 9, 2010

1st Mother's Day

I have had a very special 1st Mother's Day. In fact, we have had a pretty great weekend! Ellie and I started off by heading to Memphis yesterday morning for a Bridal Brunch for Rachel. Once again everything was very nice and she gots tons of great things!! Ellie really enjoyed her first shower:)
Here is Aunt Rachel with Ellie


After the shower were were able to visit with my parents for a bit and give my mom her Mother's day gift. We decided on a Pandora bracelet for her and she was so excited! I really think she loved it. Ellie even gave her a baby carriage charm for it.

This morning we headed to Greenfield pretty early to meet Mammie, Blythe and Eric at church. When I got into the car to head that way, I had 2 pretty presents waiting for me! Daddy and Ellie did great this year, they really spoiled me. I got the baby charm for my Waxing Poetic necklace and a Pandora bracelet. That was really a surprise. I love the baby carriage and little girl charms.


After church we had a big lunch and ate WAAAYYY too much and just had a great time visiting. Eric really seems to like baby Ellie, he just talked and played with her...it was so sweet! I thought watching the 2 of those boys change her diaper was too funny so I had to snap a pic!


After lunch we made the rounds around town and tried to visit with as many people as we could. We had to go see John, Tori and Knox! He is just so sweet and I am so glad we finally got over there to see them.


Our last stop was over at Maw Maw and Paw Paw's house. They enjoyed holding Ellie and loving on her and really loved the pictures we brought them.

All in all, I had a perfect 1st Mother's day. Being with my sweet little family today was just perfect. Having a healthy, beautiful baby girl and a husband that loves us both is all I could ever ask for! We are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment