Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Special purchase

I have had an unusual spurt of energy/motivation tonight.  It is 11:35 and I decided to scrub the kitchen and clean out/reorganize my closet!  Something like this never happens, especially this late at night.  But it hasn't been bad at all because I can get so much done 10 times faster without a little helper at my feet:)

Anyway, the reason for the random post is to show a picture of a special purchase Don and I made almost 2 years ago.  I was 12 weeks pregnant with Ellie, and we were able to take an awesome trip to Hawaii.  I am SO glad we got to go because I don't know when we will be able to take another trip like that alone for a long time!

We wanted to buy something for the baby and since we didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl, we settled on something pretty gender neutral.
Just brought back lots of fun, sweet memories.  I can't believe we now have a 14 month old!

No comments:

Post a Comment