Thursday, March 3, 2011

13 months!

I am almost a week late, but that's pretty much the story of my life these days.

Ellie turned 13 months this past Saturday!  That month after her birthday just flew by.  So what is she up to?

We are still waiting on her vocab to take off.  I thought surely she would be saying more real words by now, but I guess not.  She still "talks" all the time, but just her own language.  She definitely understands what we are saying and that is much more important.

She is a picky, picky eater.  I know that is normal at this age, but it still bothers me.  Meal time is definitely a challenge.  I am still packing baby food for MDO because I know she will eat it and won't starve!

She started MDO twice a week on February 1st!  While I don't love how it doubled in cost, that extra day really makes a difference, and the social interaction is so good for her.

Still taking one night time bottle of formula.  I'm just not quite ready to take it away!

Wearing 12 month clothes, size 3 or 4 shoe and size 3 diaper.  Still tall!

LOVES Elmo and Sesame Street.

Books are her favorite thing, by far!   Good thing she got 40+ books for Christmas, because we were starting to get tired of the same ones.  We will finish one book and she will go get another and bring it to us to read.  I LOVE that!

She has really become a Daddy's girl recently, and it is so sweet.  I know Don loves it too!


 We love you big girl!  I cannot believe you are 13 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment