Monday, March 14, 2011

Fun weekend

We are still resting up from a busy, fun weekend!

We started out by taking Ellie on her first trip to the Zoo!  We had a great time and stayed over 3 hours!  We will definitely be going back on another pretty day soon.

Our little monkey next to the gorilla

She would stare, point and talk about every animal she saw!

We watched the Sea Lion show...

Getting sleepy...but she hung in there!

I tried out my zoom lens for the first time.  I still have a lot to learn but I loved getting to use it finally.



At the "farm"

We let her out to walk...but she is almost running!

Later on, we headed to Franklin for an engagement party for Blair!  I cannot believe she is getting married, but we are SO happy for them.  We had a great time!  I didn't take any pictures, but here we are at my wedding.  

Ellie went with us and stayed with a babysitter for the first time while we went to the party.  She did great!  We had lunch with everyone on Sunday then hit the road and headed home.

Don's Spring break is over and I am so sad.  I always get down when he goes back to work after he has time off.  We LOVE having him home with us!  He had to work Sunday, so E and I met Aunt Jenny for dinner at McAlister's.  Look who is drinking MILK.  The straw, and the special lap helps:)


Ellie woke up with a puffy right eye and lots of green junk coming out of it.  I am PRAYING it is not pink eye.  I am waiting to see how it is after her nap.

1 comment: