Sunday, September 5, 2010

Starlight Symphony


We attended the Starlight Symphony on the grounds of 1st Presbyterian a couple of weekends ago.  We had a great time with our friends Leigh and Cole and baby Will, but it was HOT!!!  The church is not far from our house so we decided to walk over and I am glad we did.  After this experience, Don and I both agreed that at Christmas or birthday Ellie will be getting a wagon!  We really needed it but did just fine with our big stroller and the basket underneath.

We brought a few snacks and tried to enjoy the music as best we could with little babies.  Ellie slept through most of it and even through the cannons at the end.  I was so proud of her!  This was just another little family outing that I am glad we got to do together:)

1 comment:

  1. I love her.. Very cute baby realy. Muuuuuuuuhhhh. Love u baby..:-*:-*

    ReplyDelete