Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It was bound to happen...


My sweet girl has her first (of many I am sure) ear infections.  This has been so hard!  She has been fussy at MDO, waking up crying in the middle of the night and pulling at her ear for the last few days.  I had been wavering back and forth about calling the doctor and this morning after another spell I gave in.  The worst part was when they had to clean out her ears with a Water Pik.  I had to help the nurses hold her still and she cried and screamed and it just broke my heart.  She hated every minute of it.  Even though it was traumatic (for both of us!), I am glad I called and got us in.  I took these pictures while we were waiting on Dr. Amy.  She was getting a little restless and hungry so I let her go to town on the paper on the table. We've got an antibiotic and some drops so hopefully she will be back to her old self soon!  I sure have enjoyed all of our cuddle time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment