Thursday, July 15, 2010

Today...

Tonight we are all packing up and headed to Memphis for Matt and Rachel's Bachelor/Bachelorette weekend!  The boys are headed to New Orleans in the morning and I am off to Hot Springs on Saturday. Even though she will be in GREAT hands, I am going to miss my girl like crazy! 

Get this...MY DAD, and uncle are even going to the party.  Can we say SCARY?  I don't even want to know what happens.  All I said to Don was that the only 2 guys married with children that are going are him and my dad, so they better behave!!  But I do hope they have fun and enjoy some "male bonding" or whatever you want to call it.  I hope those boys brought their earplugs!

Last night, we finally got to meet Mr. Will!  He is so sweet and cuddly:)  It was so hard for me to picture Ellie being that small almost 6 months ago.  I can't wait to get a picture of them together.  Will was sleeping most of the time while we were there so I didn't want to disturb him. 

And since this is already a random post...here are some pictures of Ellie and Minnie.  Ellie has really taken a big interest in Minnie in the last week.  I have to admit, it makes me a little nervous, but Minnie has been so good.  She just sits there and lets Ellie pull, pet and tug on her.  It's kind of sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment