Tuesday, July 6, 2010

22 & 23 weeks




Here is a combo post of Ellie's 22 and 23 week pictures.  I am horrified that I am posting pictures of her wearing a stained onesie, but she had just woken up (from a 2 hour nap!) and I was about to feed her so I didn't want to dirty up another shirt.  I do enough laundry!!  As you can see, I am about to have to come up with a new way to do these weekly pictures.



 I did last week's in her Pottery Barn chair, but I had to wash the cover (told you I do enough laundry!) so I had to resort back to the crib.  The signs were bent and torn and covered in drool by the time we finished.  It cracks me up because she puts her hands on everything these days!


This girl knows what is good...she was REALLY wanting some of my homemade chocolate ice cream at my parents house yesterday.  She was grunting like crazy and pulling at the cup!  She is a girl after my own heart for sure:)

No comments:

Post a Comment