Tuesday, July 20, 2010

25 Weeks



It's Tuesday again, so you know what that means!  Another week has flown by and we are now at 25 weeks.  I cannot believe next week Ellie will be 6 months old!



I did a list of updates last week, but I forgot a couple of things. 

Ellie, you:
  • SLEEP ALL NIGHT!  Like, 9-7:30 all night.  YAY!!!
  • Still have no teeth.  I cut my first tooth at 5 months.  I know it will be anytime now with all of the drool and chewing. 
  • Take 2 great naps pretty much every day.  In fact, you are down for your afternoon nap right now!  You take about an hour nap in the morning and at least a 2 hour nap in the afternoon.  I try and be productive while you are napping:)
  • Have more clothes than I do!  Thanks De De and her fun friends for the cute outfit in these pictures.  You have 4 Christmas outfits, your birthday dress, and even your Easter dress for NEXT year waiting on you. 
  • Are the happiest, sweetest, cutest baby on the planet.  You bring us such joy each day!  Your smile melts our hearts and we cannot stand to hear you cry.  You may be a tad bit on the spoiled side, but we wouldn't have it any other way.  We love you SO SO MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment