Monday, April 5, 2010

It's back to work I go...

Well it was going to happen eventually. The time has come for me to get back to work. These last 10 weeks have been so great. The time has just flown by but I have enjoyed every minute. Luckily I make my own schedule and will be working from home for the most part so I will still get to spend lots of time with my sweet girl. I would still rather work full time for her than anybody else. Oh well! Maybe we will win the lottery or UT will hire Daddy so I can be a stay at home mom. That is SO my dream job! It is the hardest job I have ever had, but the most fun job too!
We are on a waiting list at a local church close to our house, so come August we will be sending Ellie there a few days a week if I don't find someone else before. I really really really don't want to do daycare, but it is looking like our only option for now. I know it will all work out. Until then, I am going to enjoy every day I have with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment