Thursday, March 1, 2012

The things that Ellie says

The more Ellie talks, the funnier she gets!  I have to jot these down so I don't forget.  She keeps us rolling on a daily basis!

Me:  "Ellie, you are such a little turkey!"
E:  "No Mommy, I Ellie"

I love tucking her in every night.  We sing a song or two and then say our good nights.  Last night we sang ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle.  She then asked me to cover her up and to hand her big Barney and little Barney.  Then I said, "good night, I love you soooo much!"  Ellie said, " I love you more Mommy, now shut the door!"  Gotta love it.

She is SO bossy.  Last night we were playing in the floor and Don was basically doing bench presses with her.  She was loving it.  When he finally had to quit, she said "No Daddy.  Head down.  Do it again!"  He says she gets her bossy traits from me.  Sadly, I don't think I can argue with him!

She is really into talking about school, what they do all day, and her friends there.  She even knows their names!  When she is going through the list of kids in her class she gets SO bashful every time she mentions Colin.  She puts her hand over her face and smiles really big.  Can 2 year old's already have crushes?  OH MY.  Help me now!

It cracks me up to hear her say the kids names. Chloe is Cowee.  William is Wiyam.  Emily is Emmy.  Guy is an easy one!  Oh it is just so cute.  We have full on conversations about her days now.  I love it!

She has a really strong obsession with fruit snacks.  Like wakes up asking for them.  She knows where they are in the cabinet.  Every morning, she still asks "treatsa mommy?".  Every morning I say, "no, not for breakfast".  The drama comes out for a second but then she's over it.  She still asks the next day.

She adds an "a" onto the ends of lots of words.  It's kind of weird but something I am sure she'll grow out of.

She asks for drinks all.day.long.  Since the stomach virus invaded our house I have avoided giving her milk for a while.  Yesterday she said "put ice water in my cup mommy?" Pleeeeeeeeease.

These are just a few I can think of for now.  I can't believe how grown up she is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment