Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Flashback!



I am taking a whole new direction on the old blog today.  I am linking up with the Ultimate Wedding Week Link Party!  Since I started blogging right after our wedding, I never really re-capped any of our wonderful events.  When I saw this, I thought why not!

I love a good wedding, and I have so many wonderful memories from our big day. It is fun every now and then to look back and reminisce!

Today's topic is all about Engagement pictures.  We used Russell Hayes Photography, out of Memphis, Tennessee and shot our engagement pictures at Memorial Park crystal grotto (yes, a cemetery).


Not everyone does engagement pictures, but I am glad we did.  We used them for our newspaper announcement, as gifts for family and had one framed along with our invitation.  If your photographer has a package deal and engagement shots are included, go for it!



This is just the beginning...I will participate each day, if I can!  Tomorrow is all about the Rehearsal dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment