Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Ultimate Wedding Week...the Reception!



I loved absolutely everything about our wedding reception!  When it came to picking a reception venue, I mainly wanted something different.  We had tons of friends who had gotten married around the same time, and in Memphis there are only so many different places to hold a reception.  After searching and touring all around town, we finally decided on the Pink Palace Museum.
To me, it was perfect.  There was more than enough room for our 300+ guests, there was a room for eating, a room for dancing and a room for all of the food.  My favorite part of our reception was the marble staircase where we and our bridal party were introduced.  Our florist outdid himself on this detail!


We had lots of different options for food.  From a mashed potato bar, to a chocolate fountain, bacon wrapped scallops, shrimp cocktail, fruit and veggies, chicken salad, and so much more!  Everyone raved about how good our food was.



Our caterer and florist did flowers at the Pink Palace.  They were all so different and nothing I had ever seen before.

Our cakes were soooooo good.  We had tons left over and I may have had a piece after the wedding! 



We had an awesome band, Bullet Town, play at our reception.  I wanted everyone to dance and have fun!  I think this picture says it all!

Daddy/daughter dance...

Toasting...







We're off to Jamaica!

1 comment:

  1. amazing centerpieces!!! looks like so much fun!
    can't go wrong with the pink palace!!

    ReplyDelete