Friday, March 23, 2012

Ultimate Wedding Week...Before the Ceremony



On our wedding day, our first stop was the salon for hair!  Most of my girls decided on going with me to get their hair done, but I didn't care either way.  I wanted them to be comfortable and have a hairstyle that they liked and that fit their personality.

 After hair, I headed to the Lancome counter to have my makeup done, then it was off to the church to get dressed!

Don and I both agreed that we wanted to see each other before the wedding.  Some people think that is weird and untraditional, while others seem to do the same.  For us, it was a personal preference to mainly calm our nerves.  I knew if I saw him before that I would be much less nervous.  We also wanted to take as many pictures before the wedding as possible so we could get to the reception as quickly as possible!

Our photographer let us have time to ourselves to chat while he captured the "first look".  It was a special time!





After our little photo session, we took as many shots with our bridal party as possible.  Here are just a few!




After pictures were over, we just had to sit and wait! 
Ceremony is next!

3 comments:

  1. lovely! thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love your purple dresses! new to your blog - your baby is precious! so glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete