Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sunday at the Spa

I am finally getting around to our last day in Hot Springs!

We had another great breakfast at our B&B that morning and headed off for Manicures and Pedicures at the Arlington hotel.  We had the "party room" and literally laid in bed while we got our nails done.  I've never done anything like that before!


After we finished, we walked around the hotel.  It was so pretty all decorated for Christmas!

We headed back to our hotel and packed up.  That was no small task, but we eventually got it done!

One last pic on the porch.

We grabbed a quick lunch, ran in a few more shops and hit the road!

It was a great weekend with the girls, but I could not wait to get home to my 2 favorite people!  I don't want to leave them again for a long long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment