Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Tour

It seems like everyone is having their "Tour of Homes" link up today, so I thought I would share a few of our holiday decorations.  You have already seen our trees but I thought I would post the rest just for fun!

We are having Elam, Will, and their parents over for "Supper with Santa" tonight so my table is set and ready to go.  Sorry boys, TV trays it is.  I cannot wait to have a real dining room one day!

My mom has a HUGE collection of Spode Christmas tree china.  She started me my own collection this year!  I am SO excited to have real Christmas china.  I love this pattern because I don't think it will ever go out of style.

Our Christmas cards are hanging in the hallway...

The mantle.  Our stockings are Pottery Barn kids.

The library table with a few little decorations...


China cabinet

A wreath I made for the back door. (there is one identical on our front door)

Ellie's playroom with her Little People nativity and mini white tree

The best decoration in the whole house!  (Can you even tell she has an ear infection?  Poor thing.)

Ellie's small pink tree in her room
 Our main tree in the living room

No comments:

Post a Comment