Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...

I finally have a little free time this week so I thought I would share a few pictures of our Christmas trees.

First up, Ellie's pink tree in her room!  Last year, I had it in the floor next to her PB chair.  This year, I put it on her dresser.  I finally quit using her dresser as a changing table and I really like it up here!  This tree has all of her special ornaments and a few sparkly silver, green and pink ornaments.  I like how it turned out this year!







Next is the playroom tree.  I LOVE this tree, it is fun, wild and girly!  There is a mix of candy, snowmen, and sparkle.  No real theme, just fun!




Last is our main tree in the living room.  I used the same mesh from last year but changed up how I wrapped it around the tree.  This tree is mainly a mixture of ornaments that have been given to me over the years and new ornaments Don and I haven been gifted or collected since we got married.  I tried to stick with mainly green and red filler ornaments.  I really love our family tree!







The best part about all of these trees and our decor...I haven't bought anything but a tree skirt this year!  I kind of went crazy buying decorations last year, so we haven't needed much.  Ellie has been gifted a few super cute ornaments that just made her trees this year and we are so thankful:)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Your girls tree is so darling! I know what you mean with not buying any decor for this year! Great job!! I'm a new blogger and would love to follow your blog:) Any tips feel free to stop by my blog:) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty trees! The one in your daughter's room is precious! My kids have little trees in their rooms and love them!

    ReplyDelete