Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat!

We had a great time last night!  Our good friends Leigh and Cole had us over for some Halloween fun and Trick or Treating.  Ellie totally "got it" by the end of the night and was practically trying to jump out of the hayride to go to the next house.  That girl was on a mission!

Before we left, we finally got around to carving our pumpkin.  When I say we, I really mean Don.  Ellie wanted nothing to do with it and I was busy getting ready and finishing my witch hat cookies.

Leigh had tons of great food for us but I can't ever show up anywhere empty handed:)

The mommas 
Silly boys

Ellie and Bubba had a blast together and were hugging by the time we left.  I bet they don't even speak at school today!

I can't believe it's already November!

No comments:

Post a Comment