Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas cards from Tiny Prints!

I absolutely love Christmas cards.  I love having our pictures made, finding the perfect card, and mailing them to all of our family and friends.  Most of all, I love receiving Christmas cards.  The highlight of my day during the holidays is running to the mailbox to see whose card has arrived!

This year, Tiny Prints has a great selection of beautiful cards to choose from.  They are making it VERY hard for me to decide! I am thinking of making a scrapbook of all of the cards we send throughout the years and even a book filled with the ones we receive.  I just went through our collection from last year and it was so much fun to see how our friends and family have grown and changed! Just go here to view the Tiny Prints holiday collection for this year.

Here are a few that I really like.

I like this one because it's just a little different...

I am really loving a more simple look this year.

What a way to showcase the photo!

I better get busy with my decision...they will be filling up my mailbox soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment