Wednesday, August 4, 2010

27 Weeks

I guess it's time to give up on the signs...although I know I will never remember each week without them!  Good thing I am planning on making the blog into a book so I can have it all together.

Here is our big 27 week old! 


This weekend, we moved over to size 3 diapers.  Size two's are still fitting so we are finishing up the big box we have at home, but De De had 3's at her house so we just used them. 

Ellie, you have now tried sweet potatoes, carrots, pears and prunes.  You still eat your rice cereal every morning for breakfast and have a veggie for lunch and dinner with bottles in between.  I am not sure how carrots are doing with your tummy.  That's the reason for the prunes this morning if you get my drift:)  You love sweet potatoes and you didn't seem to just LOVE pears like I thought you would.  You open wide for your veggies (and I am so proud!) but never really seemed to open wide for the pears.  I thought that was interesting. 

You are sitting up better each day, but still not completely on your own.  You pull, tug, and yank on everything...especially my hair and your rose lamp on your changing table.  You are one nosey, curious girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment