Thursday, May 26, 2011

16 months!


Ellie, today you are 16 months old!  You are quickly becoming such a little girl, and less and less my little baby.  You have developed quite the personality lately and you know exactly what you want.  You like to test my patience quite a bit, but I have to keep reminding myself that this is just a stage and it will be over before I know it.  I am trying to enjoy every age and cherish each moment!


You wear a size 4 shoe and 4 diaper, and 18 month clothes.  You did so well at MDO this year and I know you are really going to love the summer session when that begins.


Your eating habits are still touch and go.  Tonight you ate 2 big helpings of a chicken casserole, but no breakfast.  I am learning to be patient and not worry about this too much.  You will eat when you are hungry!


You are such the little mommy!  You adore your baby dolls.  They are pretty much the only thing you play with anymore.  The other day you decided your babies needed to nap so you went over to the hearth and laid them in the log holder and covered them with a blanket.  I was SO impressed that you thought of this all on your own!  Luckily, Peeps built me a baby bed when I was little and passed it down to you.  It is now in your playroom, I just need to snap a picture of it.


You dance all over the living room and can even "drop it like it's hot" on command!  It is HILARIOUS!  You are such the ham:)  You LOVE animals, especially Minnie.  You two are getting along better every day.  We went to visit Aunt Jenny's cats today and you were amazed!  You cried when we left.  You have no fear of animals!

You are a silly, wild, energetic little thing and we couldn't love you more!


No comments:

Post a Comment