Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's December!

We have slowly been trying to get ready for Christmas around here.  I don't know if it is my lack of energy or being in a new house, but I am moving at a snails pace trying to get everything done.


Ginger was caught taking a bubble bath yesterday.  That silly elf!

Ellie and I decorated her little pink tree in her room.  I love all of her sweet "first" ornaments that are on this tree.

Before church.  So glad she is able to re-wear so much from last year!

Sweet girl before bed.  Told you I am moving slow...our family tree still isn't finished!

I just had to share this.  I had to take E with me to a baby shower this past weekend and she was in heaven.   I let her drink orange juice out of a REAL tea cup.  I just thought this was precious.

Can't believe Christmas is 3 weeks away.  I better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment