Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Baking with Ginger

Yesterday Ginger left all kinds of fun baking treats for Ellie.  I had big hopes of baking and decorating after she got home from Ms. Carla's, but unfortunately it just didn't happen.  All I am going to say is...it's a good thing she's cute because she has been giving me a run for my money lately!

Ginger left Ellie a note that said "let's bake" and a new spatula, cookie cutters and pot holder!  Ellie was so excited to bake with her Elf!


I decided that early morning baking might be in our best interest.  Ellie is like her Peeps, she functions better early in the day:)  

So we got up this morning and got busy!

Cutting out our trees, stars, and gingerbread men...

Happy little baker!

Ready for sprinkles!

Her favorite part...

All ready for the oven...

And warm from the oven ready to leave for Santa on Christmas Eve!

Baking with a 2 year old is always an adventure, but I am glad we got to do this together.  Memories made!

No comments:

Post a Comment