Wednesday, February 1, 2012

As random as it gets

I still have a lot of catching up to do, but for now I thought I would give a little update via my iPhone.

Princess Ellie wants to play dress up 24/7.  It's the first thing she asks for every morning as soon as she wakes up.  It is SO much fun and just cracks me up.  She even got one more dress with a birthday gift card and b-day money after her 2 year check up.  Don is such a good sport about it too.  Tinkerbell and Barney may always be on at our house but he never complains!  At least in one picture she has a ball in her hands:)  Let me just say, the girl can walk in some heels!

It has been so nice outside that we've been out to play every afternoon!  I am loving this weather!  She is getting so good at her tricycle.

Ellie had her 2 year check up the other day.  She is just perfect!  Aside from some ongoing tummy issues, it was a fairly uneventful visit.  I just LOVE Dr. Amy.  I know I always say that but she is so great and she just loves Ellie.  Two year stats:  31.1 pounds 90%, 37" tall >97% (off the charts!).  She is a tall girl!

Yesterday Don and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary!  He was so sweet to order flowers and have them delivered.  Leave it to me to ruin the surprise and call him freaking out about some "sketchy" people banging on our door.  His response "well were they delivering anything?"  I still didn't catch on.  DUH!  Anyway, it ended up not being the florist and my flowers showed up a couple hours later. :)  I am still wondering who that weird guy was that was banging on the door...

We grilled a yummy dinner and ate late after E went to bed.  It was SO good!  I saw this recipe on Pinterest for the Pioneer Woman's crash hot potatoes.  Don had a fit over them.  They really were so good and easy!


That's all I've got for now!

2 comments:

  1. That's funny about the flowers! I hate when someone knocks on the door and I am home alone. I often ignore it. :)
    Happy Anniversary. The meal looked delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so funny about the flowers:) We love crash hot potatoes so delicious!

    ReplyDelete