Monday, February 6, 2012

Party Party Party

We've had lots of celebrations going on this week!

Between Ellie's birthday, our anniversary, my birthday, and a cousins birthday and gender reveal party, it has been a non-stop party in our house...and it's not over yet!

Don took me to Flight for my birthday dinner Friday night.  It was so good and nice to enjoy and meal in peace:)  We even saw a late movie after.  We had a free babysitters (Peeps and DeDe) and were still home and in bed by 9.  We are old!

Ellie is acquiring quite the social life!  Our refrigerator constantly looks like this...and I love it!  I love celebrating with all of our little friends and family.  It makes for full weekends, but that is our life these days.  Ellie is becoming a pro at singing the "Happy Birthday" song.

My mom has made me a homemade strawberry cake for my birthday for as long as I can remember.  So sweet:)  We had this for breakfast on my birthday!

I had a great birthday!  Don even surprised me with a new bracelet that was a HUGE surprise.  I guess 29 isn't so bad after all:)

  Glad the parties in our house are finally over though, all these cakes need to GO!


2 comments: