Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blogging

I have had quite a few people ask me how I find the time to blog and commented on how I have kept up with the blog so well.  First of all, I don't really advertise to many people that I blog.  They all just somehow found it and every time I hear another person reads, I blush a little bit!  Sometimes I write on here like no one reads so when I find out they do, it's a little embarrassing:)

To be honest, I don't really know how to answer those questions.  I guess my subject is just so cute and sweet and funny that I don't look at it like a chore, but more like a hobby that I really enjoy!  I never thought I would have done so well when I started this blog right after we got married.  When Ellie was born, it was a fun way to document every little thing she was doing and now I am hooked!

I gave in to Twitter toward the end of February and I think that has really fueled the "blogging bug".  I have been able to chat with other mommy bloggers and get ideas and inspiration and encouragement from all of them.  They made me feel like I am not he only crazy mother on this planet and helped me realize that we are all in this together.

I just wanted to share a link to one of my favorite bloggers, Erin from Blue Eyed Bride.  She has a writing style that I love and puts my exact feelings in to words that I only wish I could express.  She has two adorable little boys that dress just the way our little Pierce will one day (ha ha ha) and I just loved reading her posts every morning.

She has written quite a few posts recently that could seriously have come out of my own mouth.  It's like she reads my mind.   Here is a link to a few of those posts in case you are interested.

http://blueeyedbride.com/2011/09/15/the-evolution-of-a-mom/
http://blueeyedbride.com/2011/08/29/super-mom-whos-that/
http://blueeyedbride.com/2011/08/23/i-dont-know-how-she-does-it/

Also, have any of you seen the trailer for the new Sarah Jessica Parker movie that comes out tomorrow, I don't know how she does it?   Don is TOTALLY taking me to see it, he just doesn't know it yet!

1 comment:

  1. It's funny you should post this b/c I was just telling your mom last night that I don't see where you find the time to blog and that I couldn't keep up with your busy lifestyle. You are woman!
    Good for you for keeping it going. I'm trying to get better with my family blogging but it's just hard for me. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete