Thursday, June 2, 2011

Enjoying summer


Wow!  Summer is here and in full swing!  Even though it is HOT, we have still tried to spend as much time outside as possible.  Ellie is so lucky to have been given so many nice outdoor toys to play with and loves every single one of them!

The Cozy Coupe...always a hit!


The 4-wheeler is always fun.  She has really gotten the hang of it!

The sand/water table is a great way to cool off...

 And even quench your thirst!

Miss fearless LOVES to slide, and climb!


And the playhouse is a great way to get some shade and play peek-a-boo with Mommy!


Another one of my favorite things about summer...grilling out!  We had my favorite summer meal last night.  It was so good I just had to snap a picture.  Marinated grilled chicken, fresh corn on the cob, marinated tomatoes, onions and cucumbers (DeDe's recipe) and baked potatoes.  Yummo!


We are looking forward to many more days spent outside.  After splashing with her in the tiny baby pool from last year, I did decide I think it's time for an upgrade!  We may put that on the list for this weekend.  I love the water as much as she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment