Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


On Monday, Don and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary!  Poor guy...Ellie's birthday is the 26th, our anniversary is the 31st, and my birthday is February 4th.  All within 9 days of each other!  He just shook his head at the mention of Valentine's day.  I don't get all hyped up about those holidays anymore...especially since we have joint bank accounts and it costs me money too! HA!

We took Ellie with us out to eat on Monday night and rented a Red Box.  You know you are an old, tired parent when you both fall asleep before the movie is over!  I think we were still recuperating from the big party weekend.  We are celebrating more on Friday night with dinner out in Memphis.  I don't mind combined celebrations!

Happy Anniversary to the best husband and father ever!  Thank you for always putting up with me, never complaining and taking care of us.  Here's to many, many more!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet comment and the encouragement!!! You are so right---we coaches' wives have to stick together!!! :) Your daughter is ADORABLE!!!! :) What a cutie-pie!!!

    ReplyDelete