Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What we've been up to

This is a slower work week for me and thankfully I have been getting some things done that have been neglected over the past couple of weeks.

One important thing to mark off the list...

I voted!  Did you?  I had a little assistant to help me:)  She reeeeeallly wanted to help push the buttons!

I also have been planning menu ideas and ordering a cake for Ellie's baby dedication lunch!  We are just having grandparents and great grandparents and maybe an aunt and uncle or two since our house can't accommodate much more than that-- but I am excited!

It seems that little miss has been spending a lot more time in the ExerSaucer lately since she is ON THE GO!  She has also started paying more attention to the TV and loves Sesame Street!  So much in fact, that it put her straight to sleep.  Is this not the sweetest, yet funniest thing you have ever seen?


I love that sweet girl!  

No comments:

Post a Comment