Friday, November 5, 2010

Free Shutterfly Christmas Cards...fabulous deal!

If any of you are like me, you LOVE Christmas cards.  I love picking out the pictures, deciding on a card and receiving them from friends and family!  I have already been shopping around for the perfect card this year and I came across this fabulous deal.  Go here to receive 50 free cards from Shutterfly.  They have a great selection to choose from!  Here are a few of my favorites:






      


The one thing I can't decide on is if I should go with a more formal, traditional card or more fun and whimsical!  I of course want the pictures to stand out, but I want the saying on it to be special as well.  What are some of your favorites?
Here are a few links to some of my favorite things Shutterfly has to offer!

·         holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
·         wall calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars       


Can you bet whose sweet face will grace our card this year???  We have family pictures coming up...can't wait!  Just hope everyone cooperates:)

I just love the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment