Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sweet Surprise





When I went to check the mail today, I was surprised to see a package because I wasn't expecting anything. When I saw who it was from, I have to admit I teared up! We have known our sweet friends the Hefner's (who now live in Birmingham) since I was probably 2, maybe younger. Emily was my maid of honor in our wedding. She is even moving here in about a month to work for a little while. I am so excited! When I opened the package, Mrs. Betsy, (Emily's mom) had written a sweet note and then I saw what she made. It is this sweet smocked purple bubble for Ellie. I absolutely LOVE IT! Purple has always been my favorite color. So much so that we used it all throughout our wedding! Just knowing that she made this for her and took the time, effort and love to do this means so much. She is one talented lady! She sent this day gown right after Ellie was born and she has gotten to wear it a ton. I wrote about our day and that gown here.

Ellie is one blessed baby. I can't wait for her to wear this new bubble! Thank you Em and Miss Bessie! We love yall and can't wait to see you at Matt's wedding:)

No comments:

Post a Comment