Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday

TGIF!!!!!

I love this little "Five on Friday" link up and I really love Fridays!

1.  Ellie is still in Bartlett with Peeps and DeDe and Don has an away game tonight.  Mammie offered to keep Miller for me tonight so I can go to Don's game.  Thank you Mammie!  It will be nice to go and watch a whole game (and hopefully WIN!)

2.  Tomorrow morning bright and early Don and I are headed to Oxford, MS to cheer on the Rebels against LSU!  I am sure it will be a great game.  We have sideline/IPF passes again this year and can't wait to see some old LU friends.  Can't believe this time last year when we went I was 7 weeks along with baby Miller.  What a year it has been!

3.  Miller reached another little milestone yesterday...he rolled over!  I of course missed it just like with Ellie, but he did it again later on and has been a little roly poly ever since!

4.  Those of you that know me well know that this little trick Miller has picked up terrifies me.  And his father is less than thrilled.  That's all I am going to say!  (But it is kinda cute!)
 5.  Check out my little twins!  This picture really doesn't show how alike they really look but I can't get over the fact that M is 5 months and E was 9!  He is HUGE!!!!  Love my little football babies!

1 comment:

  1. Grayson has started sucking his thumb too. It is so sweet but I know it will be hard to break!

    ReplyDelete