Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm a Girl Mom

I'm a girl mom.  I love playing dress up, baby dolls, hair bows and everything girly.  Ellie even got her first mani/pedi this week!


I am so glad I get to experience having a girl.  Ellie and I spend a lot of time together.  I feel like we are already best friends! (What does that say about my social life?)  I do however hope we one day have a boy.  Baby boys love their mommas and well, Don needs a boy.

Proms, weddings and girl drama stress me out already but I just hope Ellie will stay sweet, smart, giving and kind hearted.  I hope we are doing the right things now to keep her that way.  I also want her to play sports, get dirty and experience life to the fullest!

I am linking up today with all of the other girl moms at Kelly's Korner!

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment