Thursday, February 25, 2010

One cute little feature...

So, it's pretty obvious that Ellie looks JUST like her Daddy. Even though I was the one that carried her for 40 1/2 weeks. I was sick... a lot! I gained 32 pounds. I pump her breakfast, lunch, dinner and every snack in between (the nursing thing just never really happened). I spend all day every day with her. Now don't get me wrong, I am NOT complaining at all. I am loving every minute! And it doesn't bother me one bit that she looks just like him and EVERYONE says it. Hey, at least she's cute!

There is one thing that she did get from my side of the family. Let's just say my mom and I squealed with excitement when we first discovered it in the NICU. They are hard to capture on camera so excuse the horrible quality of the 2 pics I have. But I think you will know what I am talking about when you see the pictures!


And there is one pretty proud grandmother (De De) who is over the moon about these cute little dimples. Hmmm wonder why?? Ha! I think she may have gotten them from her!


See the resemblence? We love you De De!

No comments:

Post a Comment