Monday, February 8, 2010

We're Home!



Welcome Home Ellie! Wow! I can't believe we have had her home almost a week. On Tuesday, February 2nd, we dressed her up in her coming home dress, strapped her in her super cute carseat, and made the long drive around the corner to our home! I couldn't stop smiling that whole morning. After we got her home, all I could say was...now what? HA! So we all just sat there and stared at her. It was a great day. My mom stayed with us and was a huge help. She cooked, cleaned, did laundry, went to the grocery store and even helped with those late night feedings. I was scared to death for her to leave, but so far...so good! Her sleeping has been a little off the last 2 nights, but overall she is still such a good baby. I am enjoying every minute and can't believe I am a Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment