Friday, November 22, 2013

Five on Friday!



1.  We took our little fashionista to the Great Pretenders show last Saturday night.  I am obsessed with this vest that she almost refused to wear!  I will always be jealous of this girl's wardrobe.


2.  We got a special treat last week.  Daddy invited us to eat Thanksgiving lunch with him at school.  Ellie was thrilled to see all the big kids!

3.   My sweet babies (or twins) before church.  I could just eat them up.

4.  I've been able to get away for TWO different girls nights lately.  They were both much needed and SO MUCH FUN!  Painting with a Twist with college Bff's and Justin Timberlake with high school Bff's.  Doesn't get much better than that!


5.  Miller turned 6 months old this week!  (I know, still haven't even done a 5 month post)  That means he is officially ready for baby food and a high chair.  Sweet sweet baby.  I am very thankful he's had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment