Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Craziest Week Ever

Despite the title of this post, I am somehow managing to blog in the midst of an INSANE week at our house.  Football is back in gear and life is crazy.  I am traveling 4-5 days a week leaving super early and trying to get everyone where they need to be on time.  We've had nightly meetings for work and church, Open House at school, and junior high and high school ball games.  Somewhere in there we are trying to squeeze in a little family time.  I am tired just thinking about it!

But that hasn't stopped me from snapping pictures along the way.  Here are a few from our busy week!

I love taking their picture on Sunday mornings before church all dressed up.  SO sweet!

If only my thunder thighs were this cute...this boy has some meat on his bones, that's for sure!


Sweet, sweet boy.  I could just eat him up!!

This was last Friday, my first morning to pack both kids up super early and get to Mrs. Carla's before I had to be at work.  I was tired before I even got there!

Such a sweet big sis reading to her brother.

We decided Saturday afternoon to do something special with just Ellie.  We went to see Planes!  I think she enjoyed being the only child and the popcorn more than anything!!  Thank you Mammie for keeping Miller!


Bedtime stories again one night...

Ellie and Evie, about the same age in the same outfit!  I am so glad all of Ellie's "E" clothes are getting more wear!

Our first home game is this Friday!  I'll try to update again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment