Thursday, May 16, 2013

Still here!

Still here, still pregnant.  Trying to be patient!

I have nothing new to report other than some updated pictures of big sister.  I have enjoyed my time with her SO much.  We've had some really good days together.  Some, longer than others but I know we will never get these days back so I am really trying to enjoy them.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!  On Saturday we went down to the nursery to pick out flowers and some new pots.  My little gardeners did a great job planting and I love all of my new flowers!  The sweet kiddos at church sang a few songs that almost made me cry (hello hormones) and we went to lunch.  We also knocked out the last few things on my never ending "before baby" to do list.  So not much relaxing happened but I was glad to get it all done!



The first "before baby" hurdle we had to get past this week was Don's spring football scrimmage.  It was pretty hectic before hand trying to get it all together but we all survived and Miller didn't come, although we thought we were close there for a minute.  Whew!


Tomorrow night is Ellie's dance recital, also known as the before baby hurdle #2!  If my water breaks while she's dancing we will just head to Jackson right after it's over.  I refuse to miss my baby dancing.  Ha!!

Story time has been fun for us.  She loves picking out books each week.  I am so glad we have this to look forward to each Tuesday!
Hello 39 week baby belly.  WHOA!  I can't wait to see how big this boy is going to be.  

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment