Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lately

While we have been PATIENTLY waiting on baby Miller, 2 out of the 4 May babies (that we know of) have been born!

We got a text message early Sunday morning saying baby Evie, my niece, was on her way!  We just so happened to be heading to Memphis that day anyway for Don to take his Praxis test.  It worked out perfectly!  We got to be at the hospital for her birth and meet her shortly after.  She is so sweet and I just cannot get over how well it all worked out.  I really didn't think I was going to get to meet her until after Miller arrived, but she had other plans and I am so glad she did!!


Pretty proud grandparents!!


Ellie just "ooohed and aaahhhhd" over Evie.  She had no interest in holding her but was just fine with me holding and her looking.  She is going to be such a sweet big sister!!

Ellie got so excited about going to DeDe's that she packed her own suitcase.  She couldn't wait to go and meet her new baby cousin!

Sweet girl before bed.  She is looking more grown up everyday.  Makes my heart hurt!

 Before cousin Ginny's birthday party.  She requested a picture with Daddy before we left.

That's all for now, hopefully we will have a baby of our own VERY soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment