Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The final countdown!

We've made it to 36 weeks!  In the next month, we will have a new baby in our house.  That is SO crazy to me.  I've had a sudden spurt of energy lately which has been so nice.  We try to stay busy so we don't sit at home and go stir crazy.  Everyone is definitely much happier when we have places to go and things to do!


Ellie had dance pictures this past weekend.  Who is this teenager and where is my 3 year old??


She LOVED putting on makeup and having her hair rolled.  She is a girly girl for sure!



My babies.  We are so ready to meet you Miller!


The whole "pick your battles" saying could not be more true for us these days.  Ellie is probably getting away with more this last month than she has her whole life.  Princess dress to Wal-Mart?  Sure!  Why not.

She is SO busy, SO independent, and constantly on the GO GO GO.  I feel like I am accomplishing a lot these days just by keeping her clean, fed and happy.  Some days go better than others!


Miller's nursery is finally coming together.  We've still got curtains and blinds to hang, artwork for the walls, and a few finishing touches left to find.  I also need to get busy washing clothes and cleaning up all of our baby gear.

He will be here before we know it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment