Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lots of pictures

We are down to 5 weeks (maybe less!) until baby Miller's arrival.  Are we ready?  YES.  Are we ready?  NO.  Ha ha.  I am so ready for him to be here but there is still much to be done before he makes his debut.  Granted, if he showed up tomorrow we would be just fine.   Although I would love for the unorganized, cluttered mess that is still his nursery to be a little more put together before he gets here:)

BIG thanks to my parents for coming up last weekend and spending the entire weekend with us!  I don't think that has ever happened.  We loved having them here and we managed to get quite a bit of work done as well.  Of course Miss Priss wouldn't let them work too hard without giving her most of their attention while they were here.  Here's some proof:


This girl can convince anybody to do ANYTHING!  I think in the span of about an hour DeDe was a ring master, right rope walker, dance teacher, gymnast, and circus clown.  Hilarious!!!

After a long day of turkey hunting, painting and curtain sewing we headed out for Mexican.  Once again, she can even convince the boys to color with her in the middle of a restaurant.


Our sweet church hosted the nicest baby shower for us on Sunday afternoon!  It is still an overwhelming feeling to have people we (I) don't know very well host such a nice shower for our baby.  I am very grateful for them, our families and their generosity!!

Allergy season is among us.  BOO.  This poor girl has been miserable and had ANOTHER ear infection.


 With the final countdown until baby brother underway, we have been in search of some activities to occupy our days when I am home.  Hooray for story time!  It was a hit and we will be back!


 This week also marks the annual Fiddlestick Festival in town.  This girl waited VERY patiently for her Daddy to get home from work so we could go.  We had a lot of fun and she rode all the rides this year with no fear or hesitation!

 I guess you can tell she is in dance because all of her poses include a lovely pointed toe.  This just cracks me up!  I promise I do not prompt her to do this.

 Looking so sweet in matching PJ's with Bitty Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment