Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Queens

I am the QUEEN of procrastination.  There is so much I need to be doing right now, but here I sit.  It will all get done, eventually!

Ellie is the QUEEN (no pun intended) of playing dress up.  Ask her what her favorite toy is, and she will tell you dress up clothes.  She loves it so much so, in fact, that I caught her at MIDNIGHT the other night in her playroom playing dress up in the pitch dark.  She kills me!  The next morning she told me that I "was mean and took her crown off last night."  Hmmm, wonder why???



As a matter of fact, the princess or QUEEN is sleeping as I type in full on dress up garb.  Gotta love it!


This is totally random, but I helped host a Matilda Jane trunk show this past weekend.  I am loving their clothes for this age!  Although I feel like Ellie looks way too old here.

That's all I've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment