Wednesday, April 16, 2014

For the grands...

For the great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, and of course the grand parents...more pictures!  Sorry once again, but this is the best I can do.  Enjoy!!
 
Don FINALLY killed a turkey Sunday.  Miller and I just happened to be with him so I called us his "good luck charms".  I know this is not the last of the pictures of these 2 with dead animals.  Lovely!
 


I am having just as much fun dressing Miller as I do Ellie and I cannot wait for the weather to finally make up its mind!  He's got a closet full of cuteness that I am ready to break out!


Can we please pretend that this baby does not turn 1 in a month?  Party prep is in full swing around here!!  Here's a little peek :)


Ellie's first t-ball game was this weekend.  I thought she did GREAT.  So proud of her!  We are in it for fun and she is really enjoying it!

Our weekends and week nights are jam packed these days.  My no napper finally gave it up Saturday after a morning of t-ball and an afternoon birthday party. 


This boy was a MESS at sister's game.  But he's a cute mess. 



I love Sundays and these two precious babies.  And yes Miller has a plethora or bunny clothes.  I can't help it.



I prayed for a momma's boy.  I always thought it would be so sweet to have a baby boy that loooooved his mom.  I didn't know what I was asking for!  He's got it BAD!!!  Some days I can't put him down.  He's a little rotten.  But what can I say!?!?!?


Miller has been called a "she" a few times lately.  But really?  Yes I think he is a very pretty little boy but I don't see it.  I think little boys can wear yellow!  He's a baby!



That's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment